As a graphic designer you play a critical role in protecting an organization’s image as well as contributing new concepts and ideas. Both creative and business-minded Chris Jaycox is organized and has strong attention to detail. Creative and hard working he’s able to take ideas and direction from many sources incorporating them into a single cohesive design. Comfortable and confident spearheading big projects and working with pre-created visual assets Jaycox is flexible and adapt to changing circumstances while still meeting tight deadlines.
Chris Jaycox armed with Photoshop can take any single idea and make it a visual reality. Magazine covers, websites, advertisements, computer games, product branding, logos. Eclipsing over 10,000 hours with the Adobe Creative Suite as well as working as a photographer Chris Jaycox can bring ideas to life with creativity, software expertise and impressive presentation abilities.
- Creative and imaginative
- Over 20 years with Adobe Photoshop
- Adept in incorporating feedback into designs
- Good understanding of design principles, color theory and layout
- Marketing and brand experience
- Web development background
- An eye for (UI) and (UX) design
- Hand drawing & painting ability
Graphic Design Rates: